Monday, September 22, 2008

TN 22 T 5530

He turned One Lakh! Yes.. Odometer has Crossed 99999.9.. Born July 12, 2002 he is over 6 years old and going strong.. I owe a lot to my faithful partner – Pulsar 180 classic. A lot happened in the last six years, from when I was 18 to 24. A very important period in any person’s life, I am sure. I finished my engineering, my MBA and started my career. All the while, he was there with me, wherever I went.

Many unforgettable/memorable ‘firsts’ happened in/on/with/because of my bike.

In the next few write ups (or is it writes up?), I would like to briefly reminisce about a few of my memorable rides in bits and pieces with scattered photos with whatever comes on the top of my mind so that the I can drift away into the past later on..

2 comments:

Priya Mathan said...

Your love for your bike - nice portrayal! Apt pic there...

Sathish Kumar S said...

1L kms in 6 yrs... dude.. u have F***ed it hard..